Assist President with his/her assigned duties. Contact individuals that have been suggested for camp pastor and seminar leaders to see if they are available to provide their services for camp.
1) After receiving confirmation from camp pastor and seminar leaders sent them periodic e-mails or call them to see if they need anything done before camp and provide information that will be helpful to them as they prepare for their assignment(s)
2) Work with Housing Officer(s) to determine what conference rooms will be used for the seminars. (Alto Frio Encampment determines which ones we can use which depends on the number of campers attending and which facilities are being used)
3) Work with Housing Officer(s) to assign lodging for camp pastor and seminar leaders (unless they request other lodging we usually try to assign them one of the Rollins rooms or the River Bluff rooms)
4) Help President facilitate evening services and important announcements
5) Assist with on-site registration
6) Provide information to Publicity Officer(s) for program
7) Attend all special events and evening services at camp
8) Provide support to all other officers
9) Promote camp at local church
1) Provide a Thank You gift bag for camp pastor and seminar leaders (e.g. bottle of water, snacks and mints)Provide seminar signs for the conference rooms that will be used.